Green Door Florist is committed to respecting your privacy. The information you submit will be kept confidential and in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulations (G.D.P.R).
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED & STORED:
Personal Identity & Contact Details:
We may store your name, email address, postal address and phone number via any of the following processes:
- Contact form on our website
- Newsletter sign-ups or on our website
- As a result of direct contact by the client seeking our services and products
- As a result of provision of contact details during an event
- Delivering of products and services
We may use photographs of you on our website or marketing material if you have provided us with the images voluntarily with consent to use them for this purpose or if you were photographed while being present at one of our public events. We may share your images and testimonials if you have voluntarily added it to a public platform to review our services or products or if you choose to comment on our blog.
We do not have access to your banking details via our payment system (Stripe) and therefore they cannot be stored by us. If for any reason you cannot access our payment system, you have the option to complete transactions by Paypal or bank transfer. If you provide your banking details as a supplier (by invoice) we may hold your records as per our accounting requirements. Where your details are no longer relevant they are destroyed.
We store your data for the following purposes:
Personal Information provided by you will only be used for the following purposes appropriate to the services or products you have obtained from Green Door Florist.
- Caller identity verification
- Contact to schedule appointments or responding to your queries
- Delivery of products and services
- Billing (invoicing and receipts)
- Marketing purposes where you have opted in
- Advertising purposes so that we may understand our client’s and extend our products and services to more people
- Research purposes so that we may improve our products and services for the benefit of future clients.
Where is data stored:
Personal identity and contact details are stored in our system which can only be accessed by employees of Green Door Florist and other individually authorised users. All devices are protected with passwords.
When you opt-in to our email newsletters your data is stored by Mail Chimp as per their data policy. You have the option to unsubscribe at the bottom whenever you wish.
Who has the records and why:
The owner, the employees and other specialists who are authorised are the only people who have access to the data. Limited access only for specific parts for a specific period of time. With regards to your data, your records may need to be accessed by trusted professionals e.g. accountants/IT professionals for the purpose of fulfilling our business duties and operations.
Green Door Florist requests all these third parties to have in place their own G.D.P.R. policies, fully up to date as per European standards. Similarly, any staff employed by the Green Door Florist will be bound to the standards of this document and the latest data regulations.
We may also be required under law to surrender records to legal authority. We will inform you of any such request unless it is forbidden by law.
Please understand, it is not possible to deliver services and products you request, if we cannot hold any records on you at all.
How long is data retained?
All accountancy records must be retained for a minimum period of 6 years. However, all records will be destroyed at any time if you request it in writing by email to the data collector except those we are legally required to retain.
Contact details that are no longer relevant to the business of Green Door Florist will be reviewed and destroyed after one year.
- You can request to see all our records on you at any time.
- If you think some information is incorrect, or not needed for the purposes outlined above, you may request that we amend it or destroy it.
- You can request us to destroy all records that we hold on you.
- Please allow up to 28 days for us to comply.
We may be contacted for all matters relating to your personal records. All requests for destruction, receipt or amendment of records should be made by email to [email protected]
At every step, we endeavour to protect your data. To facilitate your request you will need to verify your identity and contact details along with the types of services or products you purchased from us and the dates of your purchases.