Aoife lives near our funky little florist shop. She and her mum are two of our friendly neighbourhood faces and they always stop for a […]
- I recently got married and the Green Door florist did mine & my bridesmaids bouquets. I also got thank you flowers for my Mother & the Grooms Mother and they were absolutely gorgeous flowers! I loved my bouquet, I didn’t want to put it down on the day! Lilla was so lovely when I was going through what kind of flowers I wanted! She got it spot on! I would definitely recommend the Green Door Florist if you have an upcoming wedding 👰 💐- Ruth Lennon
- Hi Lilla, Just a message to say thank you so much for the beautiful bridal bouquets & thank you bouquets! I loved them! I didn’t want to put my flowers down all day! My niece loved hers too and the Mothers loved their thank you flowers. I gave my bouquet to Sean’s Grandmother to take home. Thank you so much again xx- Ruth
- Thank you so much! Our day was amazing! The flowers were perfect! I fully cried when I saw my bouquet! Thank you and your team so much again for all your amazing work for our wedding. Warm regards- Ellen
- “I cannot say enough good things about The Green Door Florist! Lilla is so brilliant to deal with and couldn't be more helpful or friendly! Herself and Ingrid did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers, even going so far as to make a little flower collar for our dog. Thank you so much.”- Aoife K.
- Your flowers were amazing and all our guests loved them... I cannot praise you and Kasia enough...you’re so professional and your friendly manner. Thank you again for our beautiful wild flowers and being part of our special day. Highly recommended.- Jennifer
- If you are looking for a wedding florist look no further!! We had a consultation with them and they had some amazing ideas and knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted to incorporate foliage from the farm where I live and that was not an issue! [The flowers]...were gorgeous and got so many compliments...Thanks so much…- Aoife
- You guys are so unbelievably talented! Every time I look at pictures of the wedding I’m just so happy you were our florists, they just make the pictures magical! And EVERYONE commented on how beautiful they were. Thank you so, so much for bringing the magic! You guys are superstars!- Lorraine
Wedding Flowers for Your Special Day
What you want
The most important part about wedding flowers is what you want! Many of our brides have specific ideas about what they’re looking for, often to match a particular colour scheme, sometimes specific flowers they’d like to include, and of course, in terms of what type of arrangements they need.
One to One Consultation
When you engage us to cater for your wedding, we’ll book you in for a one-to-one consultation, so that we can get to know you and what it is you’re looking for. Even if you’re not sure how to pull it all together, between us we can discuss your needs and agree on a plan that suits you.
In fact, if you’re familiar with our store you may already know that we love to give our flowers a contemporary edge, combining classic flowers in new and innovative ways or adding in more exotic varieties.
Why not take a look at our weddings gallery where we feature some of the weddings we’ve catered for before. It will help you get an idea of what’s possible and what you’d like. We’ve even featured some of our brides’ stories in our news section to give you a bit more detail on our creative process and how we design wedding flowers.
We can provide handheld bouquets (for brides, bridesmaids, and any member of the wedding party), buttonholes, corsages, church decorations (pew ends, altar arrangement, pedestal arrangements), reception room arrangements & thank you bouquets. We can even create bespoke floral decorations to suit your venue.
Our chief floral designer has been working with nearlyweds and designing wedding flowers for over 15 years. We love to get creative with weddings and find ways to innovate, using novel items like vinyl record covers, simple jam jar flower sets, or a floral dog collar!
Our Wedding Floral Designs
Contact us through the form to arrange a consultation to discuss your big day in person at our flower shop Clontarf, Dublin.
Share Your Vision With Us
pre-Ordered wedding flowers
A Range of Different Styled Bouquets, Ready to Choose From
Jennifer works close to our store and used to pass our shop on her way to work. Our flowers caught her eye so she started […]
Aoife and Laurence’s wedding was an incredibly memorable event for us. We don’t usually cater for weddings at Christmas due to fluctuations with deliveries and […]